KHATOD at LIGHTFAIR International 2012
At LIGHTFAIR, the company will exhibit its new offerings for 2012:
- PIXEL Optical Reflector Systems for High Brightness LEDs. Ready-to-use multi-reflectors arrays, from 12 to 24 – 36 – 48 -60 square-shaped reflectors for Wide Area Lighting Applications, Indoor and Outdoor.
Positioning pegs allow for a Dual Option: easy fixing onto the PCB - or - by removing them from one side, the arrays can be combined together obtaining linear or extensive structures.
- LYRA Optical Reflector Systems for High Brightness COB LEDs. Made of special PCHT for vacuum coating treatment and aluminum-coated with protective clear lacquer, boast an excellent optical efficiency. Provided with a special adaptor customized for the individual models of COB LEDs, allow an immediate easy assembling of the reflector by a simple twist & lock block system: first the adaptor is fixed onto the PCB while the reflector is then fixed by simply twisting and locking it onto the adaptor.
- MODULARIS Optical Systems. A modular system made of a holder provided with holes able to accommodate diverse lenses or reflectors. Holders: diverse configurations for the housing of 1 to 3-4-7-9-12 lenses or reflectors; Lenses: narrow, medium, wide, super-wide and elliptical beams; Reflectors: 80°. Modularis covers virtually all kinds of General Lighting Applications. The modules made of Holder+Lenses or Holder+Reflectors offer a “plug-and-play” functionality whereby MODULARIS is ready for use within seconds.
- PL50SIL , the Newest Ultra Clear Silicone Lens for High Brightness LEDs and COB LEDs. The most advanced optical techniques from Khatod, have led to the creation of the first silicone lens able to achieve a superior optical refractive index while preserving and enhancing all the typical characteristics of silicone. Excellent for any outdoor applications, is micro-crack resistant also under harsh environmental conditions. Eliminates the yellowing effect and needs No extra protection (glass plate or gasket for IP insulation). High thermal stability, excellent transparency, high lighting efficiency, easy fit to the final application.
- NACTUS 101 Optical System. A ready-to-use Optical System combining different lenses to perform the requested lighting beam. Available in many different multi-lens arrays, from 6 to 24 – 36 – 48 optics and over; more than a hundred standard layouts from stock. Designed for Power LEDs of latest generation, from 100 l/W to 300l/W; easy installation on the LED board; guaranteed for outdoor applications, considerably reduces the yellowing effect; IP protected, rating up to IP65, on request; fit for any application in Wide Area Lighting, Indoor and Outdoor.
About Khatod Optoelectronic:
Khatod lenses have made the mark in the LED Industry for over 25 years. Now more than ever, Khatod is investing its best engineering and economical efforts in new projects including not only innovative products but also the development of cutting-edge technologies customized by Khatod’s engineers, in order to realize high technical optics for the most advanced specifications of the LED Industry. Unique on the international scene, Khatod holds all of its operations in house (Milano, Italy): a complete service that combines all of the manufacturing processes, from initial design stage to time to market. Khatod offers innovative Optical Systems for any application in WAL, a wide range of high technical optics for SSL applications, a proven capability to develop custom optics and a huge choice of optoelectronic components.